- Member Since: 27th August 2015
Sorry, no listings were found.
Eco Absorb is the most effective clean up solution for liquid spills absorbing oils, chemicals and other spillages instantly leaving no residue. Eco Absorb is completely safe and environmentally friendly.
All natural Eco Absorb is the most effective absorbent granule available. Made by a unique patented process this 100% all natural product is made into a highly absorbent granule. Eco Absorb instantly absorbs oils, fuels, coolants, degreaser, mild acids and caustics, paints, solvents and most liquids and can be used on hard surfaces wherever oils, fuels, chemicals and liquids are stored, handled and spilt • Ideal for road-side spills, service stations, workshops, parking areas, re-fueling areas, paint shops and automotive workshops.
• Granules ideal for removing all liquid spills from concrete, bitumen and painted surfaces. • Ideal for secondary clean up of spills when a final ‘polishing’ absorbent is required.
• Absorbs and cleans up all oils, fuels, solvents, coolant, degreasers, mild acids, bases, paints, inks, dyes and other water based liquids.
• Eliminates slippery surfaces, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
Working in seconds it efficiently absorbs liquid spills including oil, transmission fluid, aviation fuel, paint, wine, blood and most others
Easy to use, incredibly lightweight and cost effective
Over 15x more effective than clay granules
Available in 30kg bags
1614 total views, 1 today
6 COMPLETE UNITS AVAILABLE.
Broadcasts highly intelligible live and recorded voice, tone and siren announcements to people over large geographic areas
– Remote operation from the WAVES base station, third party control stations or locally from the MSA unit via built-in microphone and control panel
– Fully addressable controller
– Omnidirectional speaker coverage
– Emergency operation during power outages
– Allows recording, storage and playback of local messages
– Meets Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) standards for Wide-Area Mass Notification Systems (MNS)
– Mobile, easy to move and relocate
– Rapid field setup; deployable within minutes
– Weather resistant
– special aluminium alloy horn construction provides long service life without material fatigue
– Integrated lightning protection
– Transmits voice messages with intelligibility up to 1,500 feet
– more than four football fields
1457 total views, 1 today
NEW – available ex UK
135 kg/ph throughput units
On remote sites where waste minimisation, reuse and recycling may not be an option, the Model 3 represents a well-proven means of disposing of a wide variety of wastes cheaply and efficiently without the emission of visible fly ash odour or smoke from a standard incinerator.
It is designed primarily to handle solid waste. This can be Municipal (general household wastes) or Clinical /Pathological waste and will incinerate 1080 to 1350 kg/day typically operating 8 to 10h respectively in any 24h period.
Also perfect for remote camps and hospitals
1366 total views, 1 today